Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Register of Marriage at the Fullerton Hotel of Singapore, on 13 November 2010



Our Register of Marriage was done in the suite of Fullerton Hotel with good memories, thanks to both our family members who had made their long way to travel from our Home town Kahang to Singapore (which took them at least 4 hours of driving).

Thanks to 萍姐 and my bro & 大嫂, for driving such a long way. Thanks to ah 湘 for being the road guide.

Special thanks to the excellent service provided by the crew members of Fullerton hotel. They had given us the best suite with sea view and with all the table & chairs setup without additional charges. The complimentary wines, snacks, and the strawberry coated with dark chocolate was yummy and made our stay an unforgetable one. We have planned to come back here next year for our anniversary.

The ROM marked a new chapter in our life. We are now prepared to share our life together and forever.


 

The evidence of our marriage. Any spelling error? 
Wine, flower, teddy bear......what a perfect match. 

Do you know the meaning of 3 stalks of roses?

Number of Roses
1 stalk - Love at 1st Sight
2 stalks - Mutual Feelings
3 stalks - I Love You
7 stalks - I am Infatuated by You
9 stalks - Together as Long as We Live
10 stalks - You are Perfect
11 stalks - You are My Treasured One
12 stalks - Be My Steady
13 stalks - Friends Forever
15 stalks - I am Sorry
20 stalks - I am Sincere Towards You
21 stalks - I am Committed to You
36 stalks - I Will Remember Our Romantic Moments
40 stalks - My Love is Genuine
99 stalks - I Will Love You Till the Day I Die
100 stalks - I am Totally Devoted to You
101 stalks - You are My One and Only
999 stalks - My Love Will Last Till the End of Time


Colour of Roses
Red - I love you or Encouragement

White - You are heavenly, reverence of innocence & purity
Pink - You are gentle & graceful
Light Pink - Gratitude & appreciation
Dark Pink - Admiration & sympathy joy & gladness
Orange - Enthusiasm
Blue - You are special
Purple - You are my romance
Yellow - Joy, Gladness, Freedom
 Unity

My wife was trying hard to button up for me but.........hmm.......
What's the joke???

Oh! My goodness. Now is the tie which made us crazy......
 
Listening to the beautiful words from the Solemnizer
 
Exchanging ring and vows.
Look! How happy is my wife with the ring.
She was just competely touched by my words. Let
me know if you want to find out the most powerful and ‘冧’vows.


 

Now is my turn to be '冧' by the vows. 哈!

My private privilege.

Spell check on the certificate of marriage. Not trying to be particular, just
want to ensure the husband and the wife is the right one :)
 
The 1st Family photo.
 Special thanks to the little guest from Beijing 李道函.
 
Sien's Family photo

Eikkuang's Bro and Sis in law
Eikkuang's Family photo
Fullerton hotel in Paris......opps....should be in Singapore
The lovely couple (only in our eyes) in front of the suspension bridge
Never realised that Singapore is such a beautiful city until now
Sweet, sweet and sweet. Hey! Don't get jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation !! 祝你們幸福快樂! 白頭到老! 早生貴子 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUY Valid IELTS, ESOL LEVEL A1,A2 , CAE . FRENCH LEVEL A1,A2,B1 & SPANISH TOEFL,ESOL,CELTA Certificates and complete change of nationality with valid traveling documents (Passports,Driving Licenses ,SSN,Visa,Birth,School,Death, Marriage and Divorce Certificates etc and many more for promotional prices.......................10% Discount for all Purchases) .

    "Pssssst, hey buddy! Wanna buy a driver's license?"

    Have you received one of these in the mail or on the Internet?

    "INTERNATIONAL DRIVER'S LICENSE
    Need a new driver's license?
    Too many points or other trouble?
    Want a license that can never be suspended or revoked?
    Want ID for nightclubs or hotel check-in?
    Avoid tickets, fines, and mandatory driver's education.
    Protect your privacy, and hide your identity.

    ReplyDelete